Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal Online Stats

Yeah, I never knew about it.

[hide=Grammatical Arsenal (Thanks, yashmaf)][/hide][hide=Tags][/hide]

The ranking system on ps3 server's is broken asf.
    Apparently people with less games played and worse stats get a higher ranking than someone with more games and better stats.
    Not only that but, if you keep improving your stats and winning more games and receiving more kills to less losses and deaths your rank either doesn't change at all or moves up very slowly after a bunch of games.
    This goes for all categories.
    I don't just mean the overall rank staying the same, the other ranks of game modes you keep playing because you prefer them.. they literally don't even change either and actually for some reason get slowly worse over time if either no drafting has been done to them and if you keep winning. I don't know if that's for having a certain ratio at a some what smaller average from that game then to what it was in the previous game but that doesn't make sense.
    Apart from that, all people need to do to reach the #1 spot is quit games when they lose, or get a bad k/dr so eventually you can easily make the #1 spot.
    You can just quit at the end and the stats don't count.
    Also games played with split screeners don't seem to count the stats either for some reason.
    Why? because they're at a disadvantage?
    They did decide to bring another player didn't they? So let them realise their mistake and let the stats be counted.
    And why are the stats staying the same for everyone when we all play with the meta? (Cycle weapons) Just because the other 5 useless weapons aren't used doesn't mean our w/l or k/dr's are invalid. The ranking system should still be moving us up.

Last but not least, why aren't stats given anymore to new accounts after 2016? because of how little people there are and how everyone plays the same and keeps making alternative accounts?
    Insomniac really needs to fix their UYA server.

It reminds me the former FFA online ranking system, which was completely incomprehensible like this one in UYA. I believe that will not change for UYA as Insomniac is not focused on these two games anymore. I think nothing will change, such as big problems and glitches in FFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Sébastien Baumert View Post
    It reminds me the former FFA online ranking system, which was completely incomprehensible like this one in UYA. I believe that will not change for UYA as Insomniac is not focused on these two games anymore. I think nothing will change, such as big problems and glitches in FFA.
    Is FFA still being playing online?

Yup. We were 10 yesterday (rare though).

Quote Originally Posted by Sébastien Baumert View Post
    Yup. We were 10 yesterday (rare though).
    If PS Now will ever be a thing here and not too expensive and it's (still) possible to play it online on the PS4 I will play again.