Page 1874 of 1980 FirstFirst ... 874137417741824186418721873187418751876188419241974 ... LastLast
Results 18,731 to 18,740 of 19794
    Love as a Construct - Portal 2 soundtrack. Kind of a mellow/nostalgic track with a good tempo.
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.

Charlie Brown - Coldplay
    Album - Mylo Xyloto.
    Best song ever

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisG32 View Post
    Charlie Brown - Coldplay
    Album - Mylo Xyloto.
    Best song ever
    Sounds pretty good!
    "Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton.

Im addicted to it for like a month now.
    I also like listening to old classics that never get old.
    Examples: Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader
    Mr Brightside and When You Were Young - The Killers
    My friends always ask me "Why do you listen to all these old songs?". My reply.."Music dosent have an expiry date."

My friends always ask me "Why do you listen to all these old songs?". My reply.."Music dosent have an expiry date."
    *turns off Creedance Clearwater Revival*

...I wouldn't consider those old songs.
    It's funny because it's not funny.

Lol. Yeah I like some of those. Everyone loves Kryptonite, The Pretender, Pocket Full of Sunshine, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Draicus View Post
    *turns off Creedance Clearwater Revival*

...I wouldn't consider those old songs.
    Alot of my friends would and apparently when a song goes over 2 years old, its realy bad and cant be listened to anymore. I hate that kind of attitude towards music.

Alot of my friends would and apparently when a song goes over 2 years old, its realy bad and cant be listened to anymore. I hate that kind of attitude towards music.
    Same here - I listen to songs by Billy Joel and BTO, and I wasn't even alive when they started. I don't see how one can have any real appreciation for music if one only listens to current stuff.

The more I listen to music artists like Wolfgang Gartner, Noisia and Deadmau5 (even though Deadmau5 makes House and not dubstep music), I began to realise more how Skrillex is not that amazing after all (and really just mainstream based).

If you like Wolfgang Gartner or any music artists who makes similar music, listen to the following:

Wolfgang Gartner - Hook shot (original mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1_zF21JXxM

Widespread Panic, 3 live shows from Atlanta, GA. All acoustic from their Wood Tour.