Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scary games

Talk about scary games and recommend scary game.
    I have Dead Space 1 and I am playing it at midnight. I am on the start of the game and its not scary for now. I am not the type of people that are geting scared easly. If you can recommend me some games, do it. Or if you have experience with Dead Space, tell me how scary is it. I have also FEAR 2, but its not scary (Robotic idiots with guns dont seems scary for me).

But first of all, talk about it! You can talk about how much you get scared from X game or from Y game.

Here you can talk about anything scary (But about games)!
    PSN: Silvantor

Re: Scary games

Haven\'t gotten around to playing it but I have heard good things about Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Beaten.

ffffffffffffffffff this game. I can barely watch someone play it...

Ju-On the Grudge on Wii. The effect sets in late, or at least it did with me. I only watched, no, I barely watched the walkthrough and it robbed my sleep perfectly in the week right before my graduation exam. Was lovely.

Here is 23:06...time to whatch Amnesia

It seems to be scary

I actually just finished Fatal Frame this weekend, after having it for years and never quite beating it. The trick was that this time I finally learned that you can refill your lowest grade film at any save point x____X Much more manageable!

If you\'ve never played it, it\'s pretty classic survival horror, but I love the mechanic of taking photos of ghosts to fight them, and upgrading your camera and such.
    -Lisa
    Game Designer

Quote Originally Posted by RCSI View Post
    Haven\'t gotten around to playing it but I have heard good things about Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Bought it, played a bit and too scared. It is very scary if you are play it right instead of running everywhere.
    All of my friends have it and even though some of them are more resistant to scares than I, they still bobbed themselves XD
    Love Resistance and IG <3

Quote Originally Posted by jstevenson View Post
    Malikov is just steering the boat while warning Joseph that he\'s about to be eaten from behind.

Wait, that sounded wrong...

sgarena

Started playing the demo for Amnesia the other day. I was a bit sceptical of this so downloaded it have a look and maybe partially subconsciously prove it wasn\'t that scary (it\'s only a game right).

I must say that having only dabbled in it so far, it\'s the scariest game I\'ve ever played.

sgarena

Started playing the demo for Amnesia the other day. I was a bit sceptical of this so downloaded it have a look and maybe partially subconsciously prove it wasn\'t that scary (it\'s only a game right).

I must say that having only dabbled in it so far, it\'s the scariest game I\'ve ever played.