Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nintendo 3DS Official Thread

Since I looked everywhere for one of these threads and couldn't find it I thought I make a thread based around the Nintendo 3DS.

Well now that the holidays are over it seems like finding a Nintendo 3DS XL is becoming easier again to find.

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth By Sleep -A Fragmentary Of Passage
    Launches: January 24th, 2017

Hmm.. List is kinda needing more slots for things like 7th Dragon III Code:VFD; or KHDD; or Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon SMD; or Kid Icarus(with the play stand accessory)

Man my 3DS that I ordered is taking forever to get here! I have to go to work in 4 hours and I'm afraid it won't arrive. It said it would be here today, guess I'm going to have to pick it up from UPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodakliv View Post
    Since I looked everywhere for one of these threads and couldn't find it I thought I make a thread based around the Nintendo 3DS.
    We got one, but it's been buried being so inactive (~18 months since the last post).

Quote Originally Posted by Kodakliv View Post
    Man my 3DS that I ordered is taking forever to get here!
    What did you order, just curious. 3DS, 3DS XL, New 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS..?

I'll probably get one when they're bargain bin this Black Friday. Looks like this year is the last real slew of games for it.

That remains to be seen. Some publishers are on the fence about dropping the 3DS entirely this year. Yes, the Switch is hybrid. But being still a bit bulky (in size) makes it that the 3DS still has some consumer appeal parallel to the Switch.

It will probably be like $50 this Black Friday. I'll nab that and the games that interest me (Smash, Mario 3D Land, N64 Zelda Remakes, Kart 7, Gravity Falls game)

6 Years of amazing games and good lineups so sad it's ending soon I hope the Switch won't disappoint because I love Nintendos Handhelds.

Quote Originally Posted by weasel188900 View Post
    It will probably be like $50 this Black Friday. I'll nab that and the games that interest me (Smash, Mario 3D Land, N64 Zelda Remakes, Kart 7, Gravity Falls game)
    50? the 2DS, maybe the og 3ds I can see that, but unless the switch blows through the ps2s best year in six months I don't see the 3ds dying that swiftly.

That's how I see it too. 2DS/3DS still fills a consumer need better/differently than the Switch likely will.