PDA

View Full Version : Ag3nts of |)oom, What makes one?

Psycho 8137
29-Nov, 2004, 05:28 AM
I think I should bee one, I'M POSTING FROM SCHOOL FOR GODSAKES!! XDDDDDD umm... We're about to take a quiz. talk to ya at lunch! XD

Booner999
29-Nov, 2004, 05:30 AM
Posting from school? You should do that! That is wrong!!!!!

heh heh heh

anywho...do you seriously want office ninjas watching your every move???
I can't even use the bathroom without them trying to break the door down.

Cron-Z
29-Nov, 2004, 05:36 AM
And I'm posting from work. It's not where you post from that gives you the honor of being an Ag3nt.

RCSI
29-Nov, 2004, 05:43 AM
i think i will declare myself as an unofficial Ag3nt of |)00m

Cron-Z
29-Nov, 2004, 05:45 AM

They do that to you too!!???!?!
Flippen' weirdos...

Booner999
29-Nov, 2004, 05:50 AM
True dat!!

They do keep good company, though....just yesterday, on my way to work, you should've seen them break it down in my car....they can dance like there's no tomorrow!

Psycho 8137
29-Nov, 2004, 08:57 AM
=_=;;; Oh my word... You people are on 24/7!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: It scares me!!! How the HELL do you people post on here 24/7?! I\'m stuck in school!!!! GAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps out window* CRAP! That was the first-story window!!! *Goes back inside building* *Goes upstairs* GGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!! *Jumps out second-story window*

Anyways, I am posting from the Media Center. However, next school year, our school, McEachern High School, will have the program where students and teachers all get laptops!! ^_^ :o Mind-you, they will have upped the security system, but it\'s nothing me and my buds can\'t get through. :wink: If ya know what I mean... :twisted:

And another thing, I am very helpful on these forums. I would like to be an Ag3nt of |)oom, however, I respect the moderators decisions and accept the fact that I am not one. ^_^;;;

I, personally, would not mind the ninjas following me around everywhere! ^_^ That\'s what i have a scimitar for! ^_^;;; That, and I\'ve ticked off a couple of people at school who, well, let me put it like this, "Aren\'t very nice". I guess I had better go post on another thread before I wear y\'alls ears out. ^_^;;;

Cron-Z
29-Nov, 2004, 09:00 AM
24/7 is a bit much for me considering that I wasn't on the whole weekend :P

I would say that I'm online on the Boards at least 9 to 12 hours a day (12 and more on Weekends!)

About becoming an Ag3nt, the decision is not up to us and I think it may takes months... even years of effort before a decision is made. Just keep an eye out, and if you see that something bad went on, or an Issue a Mod or Admin should've handled yet didn't, don't be afraid to PM (Private Message) a Mod (us Ag3nts) or and Admin to notify them of the Problem. We need all the help we can get sometimes!!!

Booner999
29-Nov, 2004, 09:06 AM
24/7 is a bit much for me considering that I wasn't on the whole weekend :P

I would say that I'm online on the Boards at least 9 to 12 hours a day (12 and more on Weekends!)

About becoming an Ag3nt, the decision is not up to us and I think it may takes months... even years of effort before a decision is made. Just keep an eye out, and if you see that something bad went on, or an Issue a Mod or Admin should've handled yet didn't, don't be afraid to PM (Private Message) a Mod (us Ag3nts) or and Admin to notify them of the Problem. We need all the help we can get sometimes!!!

yeah....you can pm me....I'll try not to delete it by mistake. :P

24/7 no.....try more like 22/7......I do have to work, you know.... :lol: :lol:

Kenju
29-Nov, 2004, 02:48 PM
I don't think you can be a A.O.D. considering you only have 37 posts...

Mr. Brightside
29-Nov, 2004, 02:54 PM

And also, I don't tihnk making a post and saying you want to/should be one is giving you a good image.

Sooji
29-Nov, 2004, 03:03 PM
Post count has nothing to do with it. If it did, Booner would be President.

ProudClod
29-Nov, 2004, 03:03 PM
Posting from school? You should do that! That is wrong!!!!!

heh heh heh

anywho...do you seriously want office ninjas watching your every move???

It's almost scary... one of mine sits outside in my backyard.. He's starring at me through the window right this very moment... Scary, scary stuff! As for being an Ag3nt? We were chosen, we didn't just get lucky about it... :) But yeah, I'm on a lot... I might not post too much, but for more than 75% of the day, you will see me on the "Online users" list :)

Ratchetanclank
29-Nov, 2004, 03:29 PM
i am posting at school too, i post before school, at lunch, during classes and after school

i also spend all my time at home, when i am on the computer, looking at the forums and posting

my-bayleef
29-Nov, 2004, 03:52 PM
Posting from school? You should do that! That is
:shock: Your kidding, right?

Psycho 8137
29-Nov, 2004, 03:59 PM

And also, I don't tihnk making a post and saying you want to/should be one is giving you a good image.
I do not think that that is the case. I said I respect thier decision, and, I like the Mods that they picked. I am not griping or complaining, I'm just saying I would like to be one. I fully respect the Mods' decisions. In fact, I think the Ag3nts of |)oom are good agents... Even if they do get stalked by those ninjas! ^_^ Oh well, obviously the forum Mods or Admins or sumone didn't think I was quite cut out to be one. So, that just means that I have to improve that much more if I want to become one! ^_^

Cron-Z
29-Nov, 2004, 04:19 PM
Let the Psycho fantasize on our power :P !!!

ProudClod
29-Nov, 2004, 04:23 PM

M'excusie, M'excusie, but I shall use booner's evil laugh...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Wow, that was a lot of fun... Let's go feel obsessed with our power, eh? :D haha

Psycho 8137
29-Nov, 2004, 04:23 PM
hmmm... *fantasizes* GGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps out second-story window*

Anyways, I wonder if they would let me become a St@lking |\|inja! ^_^ That would be an awesome status! ^_^ I would be one of those ninjas that stalks Ag3nts of |)oom! ^_^ That would be so much fun!!! :D :D :twisted: :twisted: :shock:

Booner999
29-Nov, 2004, 05:48 PM

M'excusie, M'excusie, but I shall use booner's evil laugh...
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Wow, that was a lot of fun... Let's go feel obsessed with our power, eh? :D haha

Actually, that's Mary's evil laugh..

mine is this

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *slaps hand on desk*

only its gotta be the most annoying HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA in the world! and you gotta slap the desk so hard it makes your hand sting!!!!

weirdguy
29-Nov, 2004, 05:53 PM
plus, if the ninja's annoy you, you always have your rockets. Oh wait that's the agents af dread. you guys need an upgrade!

ProudClod
29-Nov, 2004, 05:56 PM
plus, if the ninja's annoy you, you always have your rockets. Oh wait that's the agents af dread. you guys need an upgrade!

Even so, we could be v4 :D We got laser guns mounted on our backs... The thing is, we had to sign a contract... We can't physically assault the ninjas... Gah...

Booner999
29-Nov, 2004, 05:57 PM
Yeah....and we're not allowed to use the lasers to attack random objects or ppl either.....thats what the duct-tape omni-wrenches are for! :D

ProudClod
29-Nov, 2004, 05:59 PM
Yeah....and we're not allowed to use the lasers to attack random objects or ppl either.....thats what the duct-tape omni-wrenches are for! :D
Which reminds me... I broke mine yesterday trying to look cool at school... Didn't go too well... Can you send me another one boon? Thanks :)

Booner999
29-Nov, 2004, 06:00 PM
No prob....I'll have to buy some more duct tape and spelunk the Taco Johns dumpster for some cardboard boxes, but I'll gir R done! :P

weirdguy
29-Nov, 2004, 06:11 PM
My name being weirdguy, I relized i'm one of the least weird persons on here.

100TH POST!! :mrgreen:

agentclank80
30-Nov, 2004, 03:57 AM
24/7 at my place, not at my grandma's

Sheep
30-Nov, 2004, 04:36 AM
My name being weirdguy, I relized i'm one of the least weird persons on here.

100TH POST!! :mrgreen:

haha lol that is so true.

Psycho 8137
30-Nov, 2004, 01:54 PM

Even so, we could be v4 :D We got laser guns mounted on our backs... The thing is, we had to sign a contract... We can't physically assault the ninjas... Gah...

Well, then... ummm... Non-physically assault them! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! <--- My Evil Laugh. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It is called Mental Warfare!!!! :twisted: Mess with their minds!!! Bring back-up the fact that they were molested at the age of 7!!!! :twisted: :twisted: That should get 'em cryin' and off yer backs fer a few weeks!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sheep
30-Nov, 2004, 02:29 PM

Well, then... ummm... Non-physically assault them! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! <--- My Evil Laugh. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It is called Mental Warfare!!!! :twisted: Mess with their minds!!! Bring back-up the fact that they were molested at the age of 7!!!! :twisted: :twisted: That should get 'em cryin' and off yer backs fer a few weeks!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

that was pretty disturbing.

Psycho 8137
30-Nov, 2004, 05:06 PM
I know! ^_^
^_^
:evil:
:twisted:

Lyker
6-Dec, 2004, 12:58 PM

He's just trying to let us know that he would like to be an Ag3nt of |)00m. Why would it give him an image?