First and foremost we wanted to thank everyone for playing. We put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in this game and it feels good to see so many of you having a great time. You are, after all, why we made this game. We understand some of you have had some issues though. We have tried to help you work through as many of those as we could, but today we are releasing a new content update to further assist. It includes many fixes to issues that you have reported and that we have found since launch. The update is available now, so go and get it, or if you have your console set to auto update it will be ready when you get home!
Please continue to post your thoughts and feedback on our Sunset Overdrive forum and if you are still having troubles after the update, let us know as well in our Troubleshooting forum. Or you can always drop us a line on Facebook and Twitter. We will continue to monitor and update the game as needed.
- Fixed an issue where ammo on all equipped weapons would reset to its level 1 count when using Fast Travel.
- Fixed an issue where the player could lose ability to see Leaderboards scores in the pause menu.
- Fixed issue where scrolling through Leaderboards sometimes caused game to crash to dashboard. (Gamer pics have been disabled in Leaderboards.)
- Fixed a potential crash when replaying the “Amptastic!” mission and leaving the mission area.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper in the “A Way Out” mission.
- Fixed an issue when replaying a Night Defense mission where collectibles that were required the first time you played the mission are taken again.
- Fixed an issue where the player can kill the boss in one shot during the “This Ends Here” mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player can defeat the boss before the final phase during the “This Ends Here” mission.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper that could happen if the player kills the second wave of Scabs before the Fargarthians arrive during the “Tastes Like Chicken” mission.
- Fixed an issue where the quest would not be completed if the user fast travels after raising the last flag during the “Take Back the Streets” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the player would be unable to use weapons or place traps in “The Firework Show” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the cars and vending machines would become indestructible in the “Garage Chaos” quest.
- Fixed an issue where progression could be blocked if the player dies while defending the boat in the “One Man is an Island” quest.
- Fixed an issue where players could potentially get stuck on the back of the truck during the “Boat Upgrade” quest.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper during the “Hardcore!” mission.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper that could occur if the player leaves the playable area in “The Most Epic Quest for EXP” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the player could potentially be unable to place “Siegfried the Great” traps during “The Most Epic Quest for EXP” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Rager was not acquiring EXP during the Bucky challenges.
- Fixed an issue where the player would be able to join Chaos Squad without unlocking it when invited as an inactive profile.
- Fixed an issue where players could potentially end up stuck on the loading screen after leaving Chaos Squad using the Game Party menu.
- Fixed an issue where supply drops would stutter when falling during the “Supply Drop” mission.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose control of their character if they joined a Chaos Squad game while viewing binoculars.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to use matchmaking for a couple minutes after leaving a Chaos Squad game.
- Fixed an issue where level 1 versions of AMPs would re-appear in the Amp store with Floyd when the player unlocked an AMP upgrade in Chaos Squad.
- Fixed a potential Chaos Squad server crash in the “Harbor District”
- Fixed a potential issue where the “Failed to find a game: Timed Out” message could become stuck on screen.
- Fixed an issue in Chaos Squad where weapons that are boosted from a spinner reward will have the “NEW” tag in the AMPs section of the Character Page.
- Fixed an issue where the players hoodie sweatshirt could cause the hair to be removed in game on the player.
- Fixed an issue where the cheerleader skirt could disappear on the player after completing the “Bad Medicine” mission.
- Fixed an issue where the “NEW” tag could re-appear on items when viewing vanity items with Calista.